For Bialos by Bialos.
Do you guys realize ya all are wearin black? i mean I know you can't hear this question, but thats not cool. Hope you had fun Pebbles :-)
I think I know the one on the left.
Is that your camp, I mean Sem. uniform, so that you guys dont get lost?!!!!Name tags would have worked jut as well!!!
Black is Beaufo!!!!! ok tooti:)
Shmuel the one on the left is chazanow. did that help at all
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you guys realize ya all are wearin black? i mean I know you can't hear this question, but thats not cool. Hope you had fun Pebbles :-)
I think I know the one on the left.
Is that your camp, I mean Sem. uniform, so that you guys dont get lost?!!!!Name tags would have worked jut as well!!!
Black is Beaufo!!!!! ok tooti:)
Shmuel the one on the left is chazanow. did that help at all
Post a Comment