Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Who had officially joined our family blog??/??

1. Me (Shayna)
2. Shmulie (he made it)
3. Yossi- I like the comments:)
4. Tooti- in the process, he's having some slight difficulties!
5. Mom/Ta- not yet
6. Shira- When are you signing up? We miss you on here? Wait is your computer working? I guess that would help, right?
7. Moshe- lack of computer
8. Chanie- Great job keeping us posted!!!
9. Sarah- what up?

Thanks everyone for participating! Feel free to put up new posts even without pictures and videos. It's a good way for us to keep in touch! love ya

Shay

1 comment:

Tooti said...

Yes!!! I did it. I'm finally in !!! So whats goin on ma nigghus?? I had to say that. I love this blog it's way cool. I love the pics of my honeys, thanks for posting them guys! later my people