Monday, June 4, 2007

PICTURES OF THE KIDS! :)

CHAYA MUSHKA! OY SHE'S SO YUMMY!
FRAIDEL EATING HER FIRST COTTON CANDY! YUM! ( SHE HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH IT :) FRAIDEL AND CHAYA MUSHKA BY THE LAG BAOMER PARADE

WHEN MOMMY SENT FRAIDEL THE SHAVUOS PLACEMAT! :)

5 comments:

Chani :) said...

2T- THIS IS FOR YOU :)

Moses said...

Hey chana what about me :-), anyway chaya muuuushka is so big now she looks just like my yummy fraidel. btw Fraidel you eat the cotton candy b/c it's sweet just like you honey:-). I'll see you two very soon oh ya you four i forgot about Dovber and Chana love ya'll(i'm in the south after all)

Chani :) said...

hey moishy!
ofcourse they're for u 2!!!
2t had just asked me to put up pictures right before i put them up.
got it?
good
thats a great picture (above)

Shayna said...

Chana, those pics are soo cute!
I'm gonna post Avigail's new professional pics:)

Moses said...

I Want All My Babies1 :-)